Diagnosing Dissociative Disorders with TADS-Q
The Trauma and Dissociation Symptoms questionnaire (TADS-Q) is a new diagnostic interview which assess chronic trauma-related disorders, in particular the dissociative disorders. For the first time in Romania, TADS-Q, will be presented by its author, Suzette Boon, PhD, an international expert in psychotraumatology.
For registration please send an email with the name, profession and workplace at the following address: email@example.com
- Deadline for registration: 10 April 2015
- Limited number of places is available (40).
- FEE: 50 lei (paid in the registration day). Diploma of participation and Credit points from Medical College is offered.
- Location: University of medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara, sala Prof Dr Petru Dragan
- Registration: 8.30 – 9.00
- Courses: 9.00-18.00