- Quarterly Quote »
- Letter From The President »
- Sick From Trauma »
- Beyond Blame And Pathology Stabilisation Of The System Around Children And Young People Experiencing Trauma And Dissociation »
Membership advantages :
- Free subscription to the new, cutting edge European Journal of Trauma and Dissociation, published four times a year
- Reduced registration fees for ESTD sponsored conferences, workshops and seminars. See our training and conferencesections.
- Access to ESTD members-only webpages, with a wealth of information on trauma and dissociation, such as videos, conference tapes, assessment tools and scoring manuals in different languages, etc.
- Free subscription to the excellent quarterly ESTD newsletter
Click here to join ESTD : https://www.estd.org/user/join
Aims of ESTD
- To promote and increase the knowledge on Trauma, Dissociation and all disorders to chronic traumatization
- To provide professional and public education about dissociation, trauma and trauma related disorders
- To support communication and cooperation among clinicians and other professionnals in the field of dissociation and trauma
- To stimulate national and international project
- To provide knowledge and education specifically to those countries in Europe who do not have easy access in this field
ESTD in a few words
The European Society for Trauma and Dissociation was funded in April 2006. This followed a period of active planning and collaboration with professional colleagues from over 17 countries in Europe as well as with the Executive Council of the International Society for Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD).
The establishement of the European Society for trauma and Dissociation (ESTD) was strongly supported by the ISSTD with whom we have close ties.