A Logical Way of Being – the reality of dissociative identity disorder & other complex dissociative conditions : An introductory training film produced by Serious Media for First Person Plural in partnership with the UK Network of ESTD Members
No Two Paths the Same - living and working therapeutically with dissociative identity disorder : Produced by Serious Media for First Person Plural in partnership with the UK Network of ESTD Members explores the phase-oriented treatment approach described in Guidelines for Treating DID in Adults.
- Both films feature three psychotherapists with experience of treating DID and three people with experience of living with DID.
- No Two Paths the Same additionally includes a chapter presented by a partner of someone living with DID.
- Both films are available as region-free DVDs in PAL format and as MP4 downloads.
- A version of A Logical Way of Being is available which has subtitles in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Turkish and English
BUY HERE Discounts for ESTD Members
- Go to Trainings
- 2 Day Conference, Practical presentation by Dr. Silberg on Trauma and Dissociation in Children
- ESTD-UK Post-Foundation Course - Working Therapeutically with Complex Traumatic Dissociation
- ESTD-UK Foundation Course - Understanding & Working with Dissociation
- The Nature of Trauma and Dissociation - Online module